Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I have learned

I thought this was a very interesting project. Im not one of those people that enjoys  the court of law but it is definitely very interesting. I got mixed up at how a lawyer was supposed to do his job. I thought of it more as a debate than asking just asking questions. But its a learning process. As for the material its self the mongols are a very impressive society. They have created the largest land based empire the world has ever seen. But that comes at the consequence of thousands of innocent lives. Their strategies and ways bring about questions such as, did they commit genocide or did they kidnap people. Was it all part of the war and therefor accused or did it start out as war and then turn into something much worse. I believe that there is no clear answer people will agree on. War is a tricky subject. everybody is quick to judge from a distance but when you get stuck in the middle of it, you lose your head and things happen. I do believe prosecution won the trial but maybe i'm just biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment